In lieu of having first-hand descriptions of the saga-sites to post right now (not too much longer to wait though!), I thought people might be interested in a few photos I have taken in Iceland on previous occasions.
Some of these are better than others; those that aren't so technically accomplished I have included because they capture something of the atmosphere of a place at the time I was there... the formal art of photography is something I am trying to teach myself, so tips are very welcome.
Those who are knowledgeable about such things might wish to know that the camera I have been using is an Olympus u 840.
Hope some of these pictures transport you away from wherever you are for a few seconds, at least...
Some professional -- and stunning -- photos of Iceland by the photographer Rune Werner Molnes are on the web here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland
I have a lot to learn... but one has to start somewhere!
Emily, thanks for the mention.
ReplyDeleteMore can be found here: www.runemolnes.com
If this is you starting, I'd say that you have a better starting point than most.
Also, you already have one of the most important pre-determinats for becoming a truly good photographer: A deep and profound love and a understanding of your subject. Not to mention time to be patient and selective about when to press that shutter.
Best Regards,
Rune Werner Molnes
I was a scam victim, and lost a lot of money up to $170,000 I would like to express my gratitude to Innovations recovery Analyst for their exceptional assistance in recovering my funds from a forex broker. Their expertise and professionalism in navigating the complex process were truly commendable. Through their guidance and relentless efforts, I was able to successfully recover my funds of $170,000, providing me with much-needed relief. I highly recommend them on - INNOVATIONSANALYST@ GMAIL. COM or WhatsApp + 1 424 285 0682 to anyone facing similar challenges, as their dedication and commitment to helping clients are truly impressive. Grateful for their invaluable support in resolving this matter.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and lovely content
I highly recommend
ReplyDeleteHOW TO HIRE A CERTIFIED CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT \ ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
How to Find Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies?
Who is the best hacker to recover bitcoin?
How do I recover crypto from a scammer?
Alpha Recovery Experts is a solution-based company that specializes in recovering cryptocurrency stolen off innocent investors and crypto enthusiasts. Alpha Recovery Experts recovers scammed bitcoin, stolen bitcoin, and stolen cryptocurrency using cutting-edge technology and a breakthrough in recovery services following an initial examination and verification of the data provided by the clients.
Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery // Recover Lost Funds // Crypto Investment Gone Wrong. How To Hire A Hacker To Get Back Stolen Crypto Coins // Hire A Hacker To Recover Lost Or Stolen Bitcoin/Nft // Help I Can’t Access My USDT Account, Seems I Got Hacked // Bitcoin Recovery Expert Needed//
Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)
Call or Whatsapp +44(745)742-4681)