Some work will be done inside: a fridge will be put in (it's not always below zero in Iceland), and possibly even a little sink with a HOT water tap. Luxury. And for those who have expressed concerns about my surviving in slightly colder-than-Cambridge climes...you'll be relieved to hear that--because of it being a working ambulance in its former life--it is insulated, and (it just gets better) there is even a night-heater rigged up inside that runs off a second battery.
Otherwise, I need to think about technical things, such as tyres and insurance. But she's pretty much ready to take to the tarmac, or the dirt track, or the no-visible-track-at-all, as she stands. What a brilliant afternoon!
I want to come and stay in your landrover ambulance!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome =D
ReplyDeleteCool wheels!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteThe Sagas and a Land-Rover !
I shall be following your progress with much interest. Looking forward to the book already.
I think this is brill! Well done. I hope it all went well.
ReplyDeleteI fell victim to some scam forex trading platform and I lost a lot of my funds up to $160,000 but thanks to Bernie Doran for his help in getting my funds recovered. he works with a recovery company called INNOVATIONS ANALYST recovery. I got all my funds recovered after reporting to Mr. Bernie Doran via his Tele gram - IEBINARYFX If you need help in getting your lost funds back as well, he will surely assist you
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your blog
Great and lovely blog
I was robbed of an investment of crypto worth 697k € euros. I invested with New start graduate business school, and they convinced me to invest with crypto, after the maturity period, I was not allowed to withdraw my crypto, and this continued for another month. After realizing my mistake, I contacted Morphohack Cyber Service, through my attorney. Morphohack who could be reached via email Morphohack@cyberservices.com helped me trace and recover my crypto funds, though not the total amount lost but I was able to recover a huge part of the funds. Morphohack cyber services is a very reliable and trustworthy platform.
ReplyDelete